October 1, during IoT Conf UA, Denys Beregovyi, the partner and co-founder of Axon Partners, is going to come out with how IoT and other connected devices can (or cannot) use users’ data in Ukraine and abroad. If you have an inquiring mind, you may try to catch our speaker during coffee breaks: it’s a great chance to talk about intellectual property, investment, agile, and holacracy.
By the way, IoT Conf UA is the biggest offline conference in Ukraine dedicated to the Interned of Things. This is a great place to meet people who are interested in high technologies, sharing of best practices, project implementation and business networking.
Traditionally, this event will proceed in the atmosphere of free communication and knowledge sharing. The main purpose of IoT Conf UA is strengthening the ties inside the IoT community.
This year, the conference will consist of the following events:
- Reports from industry leaders.
- Technical reports.
- Separate stream with presentations of successful IoT projects.
- Round table concerning the trending community issues with the most reputable speakers.
- Round table with prospective investors.
- Presentation of IoT startups.
- Party where you can meet and relax with your opinion allies.
Special attention will be given to new projects needing support from the IoT community.
For more details and registration, go to http://conf.iotua.org